Partnering and working with industry
We believe that collaboration with industry, universities, hospitals and others plays an essential role in improving care for the patients we serve through research.
Our clinical research facility (CRF) for experimental medicine is funded by and part of the National Institute for Health Research. We have an extensive track record of supporting over 600 early-phase commercial and academic clinical trials in adults and children of all ages and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
If you would like to arrange a visit to see the Facility and discuss what we could offer to your study, please contact our Operational Director, Helen Pidd (email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)161 906 7506).
Reasons to partner with our clinical research facility
- 10 adult and 10 paediatric in-patient beds
- Dedicated adults and children’s clinical research facilities
- Supports Phase 1 and 2 studies
- 70-day start up performance above national average
- Majority of live studies experimental medicine/early phase trials
- 10 global first recruits between 2010-2013
- Recruitment to time and target
- In-house medical cover
- CRF integration with Central Manchester Hospitals and The University of Manchester
- A wide range of facilities, staff and resources
- Dedicated clinical research and administration team to support studies
- Advanced nurse practitioners as part of the research team
- In-house clinical trials physician
- Regular resuscitation and emergency scenario training, with all clinical staff trained to at least ILS standard