Partnering and working with industry
We believe that collaboration with industry, universities, hospitals and others plays an essential role in improving care for the patients we serve through research.
Our clinical research facility (CRF) for experimental medicine is funded by and part of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). We have an extensive track record of supporting over 600 early-phase commercial and academic clinical trials in adults and children of all ages and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
If you would like to arrange a visit to see the CRF and discuss what we could offer, please contact our Operational Director, Helen Pidd. Email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)161 906 7506 or Dr Colette Inkson, Industry Liaison Manager.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0) 161 306 5331.
Reasons to partner with our clinical research facility
- 30 beds, 22 treatment chairs and 26 clinic rooms
- Dedicated adults and children’s clinical research facilities
- Advanced capabilities for phase I and II studies
- 24/7 inpatient and outpatients services
- 24/7 pre-analytical laboratory testing
- Three MRI scanners, Proton beam therapy, MR-Linac
- 70-day start up performance above national average
- Majority of live studies experimental medicine/early phase trials
- Consented patient data
- Large population for recruitment from 2.8M diverse population
- Recruitment to time and target
- In-house medical cover
- A wide range of facilities, staff and resources
- Dedicated clinical research and administration teams to support studies
- Advanced nurse practitioners as part of the research team
- In-house clinical trials physicians
- Regular resuscitation and emergency scenario training, with all clinical staff trained to at least ILS standard