Working with DiTA
We provide a simple process to manage the assessment of new in vitro diagnostics (IVD) and technologies, from setting up clinical studies through to incorporating them into patient care. The key steps include:
- Identify clinical need or commercial opportunity
- Establish partnership with industry lead
- Identify lead clinicians and patient cohorts
- Set up assessment project based on specific company needs, with agreed timescales and outcomes
- Complete trial and evaluate clinical benefits and cost effectiveness
- Initiate local adoption and support spread across the NHS.
DiTA can provide a linkage to other related local infrastructure to ensure your project success, and reduce duplication of company effort around multiple contacts.