Translation Manchester aims to facilitate a demonstrable shift in the translational research culture, engagement and productivity at the University of Manchester and associated NHS partners.
- Establish a Translational Research Support Unit
- Increase engagement of all researchers at UoM with translational research
- Advance researchers along the translational pipeline
- Reduce pre-identified bottlenecks through increased support
- Increase collaborations between discovery scientists, clinicians and industry partners
Access to Expertise (A2E)
- The Access to Expertise award (£125,000 per year) will enable you to access appropriate expertise to help unblock specific bottlenecks associated with translational research.
- Projects of 6-12 month duration will be awarded up to £25,000.
- The call for applications will open on 4 March 2019.
- Contact Laura Ajram for more details
Get the latest updates @Translation_Mcr