Submit your idea to Innovation Factor
Our MFT Innovation Team works closely with partner trusts to provide NHS staff with an Innovation and Intellectual Property (IP) support service.
We can support you in a number of ways, from providing initial advice on subjects such as copyright, to supporting protection of IP and licencing of NHS ideas.
Innovation Support (IS)
Our IS services are on hand to advise and educate your staff on topics that are associated with innovation projects. We provide:
- intellectual property, patent and copyright advice
- face-to-face training, including an in-depth overview of the innovation development cycle, market research and viability assessments
- bespoke support with innovations at any level, from early-stage assessments to introducing your idea to the market.
Our team has a wealth of experience in developing novel solutions, from medical devices and training programmes to educational materials and mobile applications. We can:
- conduct full audits on innovations that offer significant potential improvements to the health and care system
- help with identifying and securing funding from a range of sources.
- support staff in establishing a commercial structure and plan to effectively increase adoption and diffusion across the health and care system.
Working with partners outside of the NHS is often the best way to develop and deploy new products and services that could benefit patients. We can help:
- staff members to safely and effectively work with reliable companies that can meet your organisational needs
- identify and evaluate suitable partners or solutions.
How to submit your idea or innovation
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 0161 276 5764, with some basic information about the nature of your idea or enquiry and let us know how we can get in touch with you.
We will normally acknowledge your enquiry within two working days and get back to you with advice as soon as we can, normally within 10 working days.