DiTA pump priming funding call now open!
MFT’s newly launched Diagnostics and Technology Accelerator (DiTA) is inviting applications for pump priming awards for activities which fit with the DiTA remit and will foster further substantive programmes and funding. It is expected that the awards will lead to successful external funding applications.
What funding is available?
- Funding is likely to be available for 5-8 projects.
- Funding should be requested at the appropriate level for the project. While we anticipate this being a maximum £10,000 in most cases, we may fund projects up to £20,000 in exceptional circumstances, although cost efficiency and value for money will be closely scrutinised as part of the assessment process.
Who can apply?
- Applications must involve an MFT employee and an industry collaborator
- The lead applicant(s) should be an MFT employee(s)
- Collaborators are encouraged and can be employees of other Greater Manchester Trusts or any Greater Manchester Higher Educational Institute i.e. University of Manchester
- If you need help in identifying an industry or clinical partner, the DiTA team can look at their network and link you with the most appropriate collaborators for your project. If you require this service please contact the DiTA team as early as possible.
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30 April 2019 at 17:00
- Funding awarded and applicants notified: 17 May 2019
- The work funded by the grant should be completed and all monies spent by 31 March 2020 (any monies unspent will be reclaimed)
For further information, please contact: