GM Connected Health City: sharing progress & best practiceEvent details
Are you interested in the way Health & Social Care is delivered across Greater Manchester?
The Greater Manchester Connected Health City (GM CHC) & Manchester Ecosystem invite you to an event to showcase the progress of the GM CHC, to share best practice & to explore new ways of using data to revolutionise health & social care.
Since September 2016 we have built an infrastructure to support the implementation of the learning health systems cycle in the region. This includes extraction, linkage, and analysis of health data as well as rapid adoption and evaluation of interventions under proper research conditions to provide a continuous cycle of improvement and support for change.
The meeting will be an opportunity to:
- Find out about the latest regional Health Intelligence Strategy from Health Innovation Manchester CEO, Prof Ben Bridgewater
- Hear the latest developments from the care pathway projects on (i) diagnosis & treatment of strokeand (ii) reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in primary care
- Learn about our engagement with industry through the clinical automated coding exemplar project with Intelligent Medical Objects
- See demonstrations from the SMASH & PINGR dashboard interventions using data to discover actionable insights in primary care
- Discuss the opportunities for developing Learning Health Systems methodologies across other clinical domains and organisational footprints
- Explore options for the sustainability of the programme as well as innovative new ways of working
If you have any queries regarding the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (GM CHC) or email@example.com (Manchester Ecosystem).
The GM CHC & the Manchester Ecosystem are delivered by staff at The University of Manchester.
17 Apr 2018 - 17 Mar 2018
The Hive, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
TUESDAY 17 APR 18 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM