Manchester Molecular Pathology Innovation Centre – Annual SymposiumEvent details
Manchester Molecular Pathology Innovation Centre is one of six molecular pathology nodes funded by MRC and EPSRC to facilitate the translation of stratified medicine discovery to biomarker-based tests in the clinic for patient benefit.
You are warmly invited to the MMPathIC Annual Symposium 2017 which will provide an update on current activities, future strategy, and the opportunities available to researchers, clinicians and industry.
- WHERE: Citylabs, Nelson Street, M13 9NQ.
- WHEN: Thursday 9th March (Starting with lunch from 12:30pm ~ 5:00pm finishing with a networking wine reception.)
- WHAT: An update on MMPathIC’s activities over the past year and how the molecular pathology node fits with the local innovation infrastructure and industry needs.
There will be the opportunity to find out how you might benefit from the flexible funding and industry ecosystem which has been generated through the MMPathIC infrastructure
Confirmed speakers include:
- Arjun Sikand, Commercial Director, Health Innovation Manchester
- John Todd, Chief Scientific Officer, Singulex (MMPathIC strategic industry partner)
- Simon Turner, Kurma Partners (French Venture Capitalist company and MMPathIC partner)
- Bobby Graham, Deputy Director, Stoller Biomarker Discovery Centre
In addition, Central Manchester University Hospital Foundation Trust (CMFT) Research and Innovation Director, Professor Neil Hanley will open the proceedings, and MMPathIC Director, Professor Tony Freemont will provide an update on successes and future ambitions.
9 Mar 2017
Thursday 9th March (Starting with lunch from 12:30pm ~ 5:00pm finishing with a networking wine reception.)
Citylabs, Nelson Street, M13 9NQ.