Short research placements available for nurses, midwives, pharmacists and allied health professionals – closes 8th May
The NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, in collaboration with the NIHR Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF) and supported by Corridor Manchester and Health Innovation Manchester is investing in the next generation of NHS researchers and want you to be part of it!
What is this Opportunity?
The NIHR Manchester BRC, in partnership with Corridor Manchester and Health Innovation Manchester, is offering you the chance to experience what research is like through short, flexible 4-6 week taster placements; and also offering employers backfill funding to release you from work for the duration.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Kick start a career or further study in a clinical research environment
- Work closely with clinical academics in delivering a short research project
- Learn more about how research is conducted within the NHS
Am I suitable?
- The placements have been designed for nurses, midwives, pharmacists and all allied healthcare professionals including (but not limited to) physiotherapists, audiologists and dieticians
- Placements must begin before 31st March 2019
- No previous research experience is required
- Priority is given to people currently employed by an NHS Trust in Greater Manchester
- Ideal for those wanting to learn how research can support the NHS to improve patient outcomes
All applications must be submitted by the deadline of 8th May 2018.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com if you have any other questions and follow #BRCplacements for further updates.