Welcome to our new research website
Thank you to members of the public, patients, staff and partners who contributed to the design of our new research website. We used the information that you provided through online surveys, interviews and focus groups to design a one-stop-shop for research at Central Manchester Hospitals.
You said. We listened
Key things that you told us were that our previous website content, which was spread across several websites was hard to navigate and you wanted to better understand the impacts of our research through stories from our patients. You also wanted to be able to find information about the types of research undertaken at our hospitals and researchers contact details more easily.
Explore our website – in particular you may like:
- Patient stories – our patients have shared how research has had an impact on their lives
- Getting Involved – information for members of the public and patients
- Partnering – information for researchers and industry
- Our Facilities & Services – how we support and deliver research (our research office, clinical research facility, and biomedical research unit are amongst those that have transitioned to the new site)
- Our Research – an insight into the diverse range of research we undertake across our hospitals and community services, and relevant contacts (e.g. research coordinators and nurses)
- Researcher profiles – we are in the process of adding researcher profiles to the website
- Mobile enabled – the website is fully mobile enabled for those wishing to view it on phones or tablets, and to maximum our search ranking on Google
- Intelligent search – blue bar at the top of the website makes it easier to find the information you need