“Thank you for sharing the fantastic work that Clinical Photography and Medical Illustration team does. I don’t think any of us were aware of the magnitude of the work you do and the innovation, technology and creativity behind it. Thank you for coming to our department and showing us a clearer image of the importance of your team work.”
– Consultant Paediatric Radiologist at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Rui Santos.
“On behalf of the Board of Directors, may I thank you most sincerely for the time and effort you put into participating in the Young People’s Health Event…You played an important part in making the event an extremely successful occasion. This is the first time since becoming a Foundation Trust that we have held a membership event such as this.”
– Peter W. Mount, Former CMFT Chairman.
“The work is great – very helpful (as ever).”
– Keith Chantler, Director of academic affairs and innovation.
“The whole service from beginning to end has been excellent and I would be grateful if you could pass on my thanks.”
– Clare Kirrane, Nurse Specialist.
“Many thanks again for the recent poster. We presented it in a meeting in San Fransisco and it was a huge success.”
– Anju Goyal, Paediatric Surgeon.
“Dear medical illustration, excellent quality. Many thanks.”
– Supul Hennayake, Consultant Urologist, RMCH.
“Just returned from conference, your videos were the highlight at the meeting. Copies were requested from various delegates.”
– Umakanth Panchagnula, Consultant Anaesthatist, MRI.
“We have great pleasure in letting you know that the Sarc poster won the innovative prize voted by attendees. Once again we would like to thank you for your hard work and patience.”
– Susan Young, Counsellor, CMFT.
“Thank you very much indeed for your help.I really appreciate it.”
– Jane Whittaker, Moving and Handling Co-ordinator, Occupational Health and Safety, CMFT.
“Thanks medical illustration! Perfect as usual.”
– Anju Goyal, Paediatric Surgeon.
“Thank you very much. The photos look great.”
– Alka Saksena, Consultant in Oral Surgery.
“Thank for you help with all of these presentations over the last few months.”
– Jo Shepherd, OD&T Project Manager.
“Thank you for the hard work done on my two posters. They were both successful and gorgeous…In fact, they were so successful that they will be displayed at the College of Emergency Medicine for a few days during the membership and fellowship diploma ceremony!”
– Janos Peter Baombe, MD, MCEM.
“Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your help with the poster last week. We won 3rd prize at the meeting (it was a national meeting with about 45 other posters) which was great!”
– Puneet Ranote, Specialist Registrar Anaesthetics, CMFT.
“We needed a team photo of the Cystic Fibrosis team in connection with a forthcoming inspection of the CF service by the CF Trust, and one of our staff booked a photographer who was extremely patient with our shambolic group.
“He was particularly helpful and accommodating in taking individual pictures of our Chief Dietitian and myself for other professional purposes.
“He emailed both low and high resolution images within a few hours, and I was so impressed with his friendly efficiency that I picked up the telephone to thank him. It’s the first time I have used this service in the new hospital, but I have begun to spread the word, as I suspect many people are unaware of this excellent resource.”
– Tim David, Professor, Honorary-Paediatric, RMCH.