Clinical research studies
We currently support a number of clinical research studies, including:
- IN-RESPOND: The effect of lateral wedge INsoles on pain, in individuals with medial osteoarthritis who bio-mechanically respond.
- Smartphone Technology and falls rehabilitation: Can smartphone technology assist in delivering effective one-to-one and group home exercise to prevent falls for older adults?
- From admission to rehabilitation: Exploring the experience of major trauma injury patients in a major trauma centre
- Improving outcomes in adults with epilepsy and intellectual disability
- Knowing when I’m sick and helping me stay healthy: Parents’ insights into the impact of communication on the diagnosis, treatment and management of health problems in adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Wound Care decisions across Greater Manchester Community Services