Clinical research studies
We currently support a number of clinical research studies, including:
- Couples having IVF treatment – The generation of human embryonic stem cells for clinical use and Sperm, Egg and Embryo Research.
- DETECT – DEveloping Tests for Endometrial Cancer detection.
- DOMAIN – An investigative study to identify genetic changes that affect sperm production in males diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
- NEST study – Clinical Evaluation of Daily Application of Nestorone® (NES) and Testosterone (T) Combination Gel for Male Contraception.
- Novel study – Nonavalent prophylactic HPV vaccine (GARDASIL® 9) after local conservative treatment for cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia (CIN): a randomised controlled trial.
- PROTECTOR – Study to evaluate the impact on sexual function with early removal of fallopian tubes and delayed ovary removal, as a two step ovarian cancer prevention strategy in pre-menopausal women at high risk of ovarian cancer.
- Sperm Research in Cancer Treatment – An investigation of the potential for human sperm cells to detect and target human cancer cells with chemotherapeutic drug.
- TIER – Determining cellular and molecular mechanisms by which women’s reproductive health is maintained to prevent disease and infertility.
- Urine HPV testing for cervical screening study.