Project design and delivery
Our portfolio of public engagement and involvement programmes has attracted national and international funding, and been recognised through a number of awards.
- Working with schools, including students and teachers to support the biomedical science curriculum
- Partnerships with creative industries to stimulate informal science learning Supporting research programmes and projects to engage and involve public audiences, through practical advice and planning
- Collaborating with specific patient audiences to deliver engagement and involvement activities
- Targeting specific audiences who might not normally engage with biomedical and health-related research
- Delivering large-scale public engagement projects across Greater Manchester to build relationships with communities and raise awareness of health research and opportunities for involvement, including Breathtaking Lungs, a Respiratory public engagement project and Radiotherapy & Me, an Advanced Radiotherapy public engagement project.