Travelling by public transport
Directions to the Manchester Oxford Road Campus
By train and bus
From Piccadilly or Victoria train stations:
- Make your way to Piccadilly Gardens, either on foot or using the Metrolink tram service
- Take one of the following buses, which go past the hospitals on Oxford Road: 11, 14, 15, 16, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48, 142, 143
- You will need to alight on, or next to, Grafton Street
For further public transport information, please consult the Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM) website.
From Oxford Road train station:
- Take one of the following buses, all of which pass Oxford Road train station and then go past the hospitals on Oxford Road: 11, 14, 15, 16, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48, 142, 143
- Taxi ranks are also in operation at all these train stations.
- Manchester International Airport is approximately a twenty minute drive from the hospitals.
- The airport operates regular scheduled flights to all parts of the UK, Europe and other global destinations.
- There is a direct rail link between the airport and Piccadilly train station.